Hidroteknik was founded in 1967 as the first company in Turkey manufacturing COLD CHAMBER (200 Tons – 900 Tons) DIE-CASTING MACHINES and its auxiliary units.
We are manufacturing our products under the brand name HIDROTEKNIK with our qualified team in our 5500 m2 factory space in Istanbul. Hidroteknik’s other leading products can be listed as; rotor presses (for pure aluminium), trimming presses, aluminium melting / holding furnaces, aluminium laddler, extractor and die sprayer automations.
As a pioneer in the Die Casting Industry, Hidroteknik's philosophy is based on pursuit of perfection through continuous technological improvement and precise quality control mechanisms in order to manufacture energy efficient, top quality machines.
Hidroteknik, certified with ISO 2001:2008 & CE, presents its high performance and longlife products to leading companies in Turkey and international markets including Middle East, Africa & Europe.
Mission / Vision
As a pioneer in the Die Casting Industry, Hidroteknik's philosophy is based on pursuit of perfection through continuous technological improvement, excellent customer support and precise quality control mechanisms in order to manufacture energy efficient, top quality machines.
Hidroteknik, aiming to be one of the top brands in the Die Casting world, will continue to present its high quality and longlife products to leading companies in Turkey and international markets including Middle East, Africa & Europe and to the rest of the world.
HIDROTEKNIK UÇAK METAL AŞ Senior Management has established its quality policy and announced to all departments and employees in accordance with the objectives of the Organization in a way to cover the continuous development commitments that will comply with the Quality Management System Requirements. Our Quality Policy constitutes a framework for the establishment of our quality targets to be monitored and evaluated periodically.
Our Quality Policy has been adopted by all employees through extensive communication and training activities within our organization. In line with the development of the Quality Management System, our quality policy is reviewed at the Management Review Meetings at the end of each year.
We adopt our quaility policy as ' Quality is not controlled but produced'...
In this context ;
* Conducting projects and services in accordance with national and international standards by following the latest technological developments in machinery manufacturing sector where human and environmental safety is very important,
* To increase our competitive power by delivering products and services at the most cost-effective and quality level to the customer in a global competitive environment,
* Adopting the principle of protecting the environment and the interests of the society in all activities we carry out.
* To provide customer satisfaction by offering products and services in accordance with customer expectations in the best conditions and on time.
* To give importance to training and motivation activities in order to increase personnel development and productivity.
* Continuous improvements in our quality management system in parallel with developing and changing conditions are our basic principles.
As HİDROTEKNİK UÇAK METAL's top management, we are committed to ensure the continuity of our quality policy and to check the suitability of our quality system.